You will need to run this report each time you wish to update TXTRound with your information from Integris.
This is your step by step guide how to do this. First of all you will need to log in to Integris G2, then follow these steps:
Step1 : Click on the Reports tab.
Step 2 : Then click on Ad-Hoc Reports,
Step 3: Click on the + next to Shared Reports
Step 4: Click on TXTRound Export
An Ad-Hoc Report: TXTRound Export..... window will open,
- To select All Students, set the Select Students by field to either Class or Year Group, and then click on the
icon to select all Class’s or Year Groups
- To select a Year Group(s) set the Select Students by field to Year Group, and then select the required Year Groups.
- To select a Class or Class’s, set the Select Students by field to Class, and then select the required Class’s
- To select Individual Students, set the Select Students by field to Student Find, then click on the
icon and use the Standard search to select your Individual Students
Then click on the Generate Report button
A File Download window will open, click on the Save button
A Save As window will open, click on the Save button
In the Save in box , navigate to the ctf-zip folder, on your Admin drive usually the W:
Leave the Filename as the default, and click on the Save button
A File Download window will open, click on the Close button
The Export file will be in the ctf-zip folder, on your Admin drive usually the W:, and will be called TXTRound Export,csv this can be uploaded to the TXTRound Website.
Login to TXTRound by visiting www.txtround.co.uk, and clicking the User Login menu option. Then login with your user name and password as usual.
Click Group Admin.
Once Group Admin has loaded, click the Import link on the right hand side of the screen.
Select Integris G2 from the left-hand list.
In the subsequent screen you should:
1. Click the browse button and locate the csv file that you produced in Integris G2.
2. Click Open to select the file
3. In the dropdown labelled Select contact type choose Pupil
4. In the box headed Which contact details take precedence, you should choose Parent if your main contact information is in the Parent/Guardian 1 record in Integris G2, otherwise choose Pupil
5. In the box headed Define top-level group, you should choose Year if you have mostly single year class groups. If you have mainly multi-year classes, choose class.
6. Then click Upload
Once the upload has been tested you should see the message below. The check box will be ticked to delete any old contacts and groups from your account. You can then click the Complete Import button.
Once you see the message Import completed, the job is complete. You can click on Group Admin to check the results.